Friday, 19 October 2012

SOLD (again) today at Cafepress~~

Pink Survivor iPhone 4 Slider Case created for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. This is the second 'Pink Survivor' iPhone 4 slider case I've sold this week. Thanks SO much to the cusotmers for supporting this very worthy cause! For all Breast Cancer Awareness products (where Cafepress will donate 10% of the proceeds of each product sold until the 31st October) check out all our other items especially created for Breast Cancer Awareness at the link below: Breast Cancer Awareness Items

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I found your blog via POD Information Exchange! I have a Zazzle related blog where I write about POD, Zazzle, Portuguese culture and more. You're welcome there!
    My blog:http://www.aportugueselove.blogspot.com
    I am following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Belinha! I find it very difficult for some reason to follow people back on Blogger, but I'll definitely look you up elsewhere as well. Thanks again and have great week. :)

    ReplyDelete