Tuesday, 10 January 2012

New Cuties from Zazzle!

Well, it's a freezing morning here in Melbourne this morning (so much for our Summer - bleuhch!!) and I'm back to creating the cute stuff again...it seems to be a cycle with me....cute...fantasy...cute...fantasy....cute....get my drift?! I dunno why when there is so much else to create in this world, so many other genres, I just like it and enjoy it the most, so I guess that's as good a reason as any, huh? :) Anyway, here are some of my latest cute designs...perfect for kids - big or little!


Smoky the Dragon Shopping/Diaper/Nappy Bag





Smoky the Dragon Girls Retro-look T-Shirt



Fantasy Flower Pot Babies Square Fridge Magnet


Fantasy Flower Pot Babies Infant's Onesie


Toot Toot Boy's T-shirt


Toot Toot Mousepad


Wizard Mouse Mug


Wizard Mouse Square Magnet




Dapper Mouse Children's Retro T-Shirt





Dapper Mouse Children's Party Plate

Thanks for looking. :)

2 comments:

  1. Such Cute designs! Specially love the dragon, need to keep that one in mind for one of my nephews birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Zandiepants! Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete